- Instant coffee (reg. & decaf), herbal teas (lemon, spice, cranberry are favorites), honey, & creamer, hot chocolate mix, powdered milk, sugar and Stevia sweetener (individual pkts.).
- Snacks: cookies, oatmeal (not instant), healthy munchies like granola bars, dry fruit & nuts, canned fruit and soups, diabetic snacks.
- Feminine products, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste/brushes, soap, lotion, and other personal hygiene items. Lots of chapsticks (outreach giveaways). Small laundry detergent.
- Scrapbooks (new ones) for our scrapbooking class.
- Winter gloves, socks.
FOR OUR SPACE:
- Metal wheeled serving cart.
- Large casserole dishes etc.
- Rolling pins and cookies sheets.
- Office supply stores (for printer ink, paper etc.)
- Hairdressers (to give away for birthdays),
- $15 Shaws & Hannaford (for monthly birthday party flowers and cupcakes).
- Wall Mart for emergency needs of women.
IN KIND ASSISTANCE:
- A social networking manager.
- Help with grant research and writing.
- Tuning for our piano.
- Knitting and Crochet teachers
BOTTLE REDEMPTION: We have a Clynk account at Hannaford. Pick up stickers at the Center, and if you return your bottles to Hannaford with our, our account will receive the funds. FMI see: www.clynk.com