- Instant coffee (reg. & decaf), herbal teas (lemon, spice, cranberry are favorites), honey, & creamer, hot chocolate mix, powdered milk, sugar and Stevia sweetener (individual pkts.).
- Snacks: cookies, oatmeal (not instant), healthy munchies like granola bars, dry fruit & nuts, canned fruit and soups, diabetic snacks.
- Feminine products, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste/brushes, soap, lotion, and other personal hygiene items. Lots of chapsticks (outreach giveaways). Small laundry detergent.
- Scrapbooks (new ones) for our scrapbooking class.
- Winter gloves, socks.
FOR OUR NEW SPACE:
- A sturdy kitchen table and chairs.
- Metal wheeled serving cart.
- Large casserole dishes etc.
- Rolling pins and cookies sheets.
- A couple dozen plastic drinking glasses
- 2 new cork bulletin boards (2’x3; & 3’x5’)
- Large framed print of Van Gogh’s “Sunflowers”
- Large, narrow oblong planters
- Office supply stores (for printer ink, paper etc.)
- Hairdressers (to give away for birthdays),
- $15 Shaws & Hannaford (for monthly birthday party flowers and cupcakes).
- Wall Mart for emergency needs of women.
IN KIND ASSISTANCE:
- A social networking manager.
- Help with grant research and writing.
- Tuning for our new donated piano.
BOTTLE REDEMPTION: We have a Clynk account at Hannaford. Pick up stickers at the Center, and if you return your bottles to Hannaford with our, our account will receive the funds. FMI see: www.clynk.com